Tuesday, November 29, 2011

Plan:

What did you do today on your PSA? 
 Today we went over the latest additions that apple made on iMovie, and I was impressed I think that this new gadget will add something extra to our project as we were not thinking about having an specific theme. I think we want to use the news cast theme and make it as if we were presenting our PSA in the news. We will be talking as we present the information.


What is your plan for next time?
 For Thursday we are planning on actually getting the pictures we will be using and getting a graph completed so we can add it to the PSA. I want to see if we can actually screen some of the information b/c I feel like we have too many things we want to add and just not enough time to present them in. So we will have to find a compromise and see what information we think its most important.

What grade would you give yourself using your attitudes in technology Criterion F.
 I came into class a little on the down side , but I feel like I came through... I was up for helping those people around me and I think that the only way we can move forward is if we try to make each other better. So I think I would give myself an 8. I could of been in a better mood and been less intimidating but oh well everyone has a bad day don't we?

PSA Poster/brochure-  What grade would you give yourself?
 Over the break I began working on the brochure, I think that i was able to come up with a good product b/c I was able to really get into it and do something that I wanted to be proud of. I would give myself an A because I worked hard and it came out really good and my information in my opinion was very educational.

No comments:

Post a Comment