Tuesday, November 29, 2011

Plan: November 29, 2011

What is your plan today to create & begin your PSA using your storyboard?
    My plan for today consists of basically figuring out the information that will be presented in the PSA. Deborah and I decided that we were going to do stick to a more simple approach and do the PSA with pictures information, statistics, and a few quotes. As far as we are concern we want to make sure that the message is sent  and we want a format that is easy to understand and will be appropriate for our intended audience. I am excited to work on this project. The storyboard we worked on over the break was very simple b/c we did not really know the direction we wanted to take this in. Now I feel comfortable with the what we want to do and I'm looking forward to see the final product.

No comments:

Post a Comment